Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Competency 9: webpage



http://www.homeedmag.com/
This is the home page for the Home Education Magazine. I found this website by searching Google. The term I entered for my search was “homeschooling and the public library use.” An article from the January-Feburary 2002 issue, lead me to this webpage. The article “Homeschool Resource Center in a Public Library” by Kathy Wentz encouraged me to continue browsing through the webpage. This website is informative for the those interested in homeschooling, want to start homeschooling, or already are participating. This magazine offers many options such as posting the article, offering a Q&A section, and links to other helpful web pages. This can be a positive website for those looking a nontraditional education for younger school-aged students.

No comments:

Post a Comment